Monday, March 17, 2008

Dos Para Brawl

More Characters! All of them, actually.


Ganondorf: I'm not as in sync with him as I was in Melee, but I can feel the old bastard in there. The Stomp still crushes souls and can be pulled out fast enough to avoid punishment.


Jigglypuff: I like her better now. Only Wario and Luigi can match her in the air, she can KILL things (by God, Martha, I swear it's true!) She has cool hats. She has it ALL.


Lucario: Eh. I like his special moves and his air game is okay. More damage=more power dynamic is neat, and he's sturdy enough to last that long. He's a less interesting Mewtwo.


Toon Link: Not garbage like his Real Boy counterpart. Good combo game. Fast.


Mr. Game and Watch: The only black man in the game returns beefed up! So much beef! He's lost the K.O-tastic Parachute but has gained more speed, power, range and recovery. Fear the Ebony Key of Death!


R.O.B: Pretty darn good. Up-air racks up damage and back-air kills and most everything else is good, save maybe his Side-B. R.O.B runs on love, so if you want to take him to the high ranks, you gotta WANT it.


Wolf: Waaaaaaay too good. Combos come as easy as you please, his range is almost stupid. Bad things? Terrible recovery and lackluster B moves. Chances are you won't need them. Wolf is a natural born killer.


I think that's everybody. I might go more in depth on my favorite characters as I get in more practice. Don't expect anything fast, however. I do have a life.


I swear it, Martha, I'm telling the truth.

1 comment:

Cap'n Gibby said...

This is really getting tiresome.