Wednesday, November 21, 2007

If It's Sticky and Brown, You're in Dilemma Town

Ahoy.

Being new to the world of "blogging", I am readily confused as to what exactly I should post here. I know "anything" would be the correct answer to that question, but anything is not really an answer. It's an infinite amount of answers, and infinity is useless.

Being another screeching tone in the white noise of the internet does not appeal to me, either. I'd love to review candy and Lego, but... it's been done. TO DEATH. BLEH.

All two of you reading this won't give a fiddly fudge about it, which is more than likely in your best interest, but now you're here and, as far as you know, there is no going back.

I'll leave you now with the words of my father;

"Give me the remote, you little dunce, or I'll beat you over the head with it."

So wise.


Yarr.

No comments: